1. All students using the library between 7:30 am and 2 pm must either be with the classroom teacher OR have a pass and an assignment that requires the use of library resources. This includes aides [the ID badge is not sufficient].
2. Students must sign in when in the library [unless they are with a teacher].
3. No food or drink is allowed in the library.
4. The library is available Monday-Thursday, 2:00 - 3:00. In order to use the library after school, you must be in the library by 2:10. On Friday's the library closes at 2:00.
5. No cell phone use is allowed, even during the after-school hours [ 2pm-3pm].
6. Computers are for educational purposes only. See School Board Policy 723
7. Printing is $.05 per page black & white and $.50 per page for color. Photocopies are $.10 per page.
8. If the detection system alarms, please stop and return to the circulation desk. Do not exit the library if the detection system alarms.